Model NO.: ZW30
Type: Normal Open
Structure: Power Built-in Type
Brand: EVA Logik
Range: Mini 30m Line of Sight
Trademark: EVA LOGIK
HS Code: 8536500000
Application: Home Appliance, Electronics, Lighting, Industrial, Apartment/Villa, Hotel, Commercial, Home
Number of Switch: Single Control Switch
Usage: Control Switch
Certification: SGS, UL, CE, RoHS, FCC
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
Operating Voltage: 120VAC/60Hz
Transport Package: Neutral Packing
Origin: Dongguan, China
Wall Mounted ON/OFF Switch With UL FCC IC NCC Z-wave Certified (ZW30)
The ZW30 Wall Mounted Switch is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect ZW30 module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the ZW30 to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between ZW30 module and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW30 for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW30 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW30 for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.