Model NO.: ZW31
Type: Normal Open
Structure: Power Built-in Type
Kind: Single-pole on-off Switch
Detection Method: Reflection Type
Certification: SGS, UL, FCC
Range: Mini 30m Line of Sight
Voltage: 120 VAC /Dimmer 500W
Transport Package: Neutral Packing / Depends on Customer′s Reqirest
Origin: Dongguan, China
Wiring: Null Line and Live Line
Application: Home Appliance, Lighting, Hotel, Commercial, Home
Number of Switch: Double Control Switch
Usage: Control Button, Reset Button, Control Switch
Contact Type: Type c Contact
Brand: EVA Logik
Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42MHz
Trademark: EVA LOGIK
Specification: Rohs, SGS, UL, FCC
HS Code: 8536500000
ZW31 Wall Mounted Dimmer Switch
Technical data Installation
The Wall Mounted Switch is a component of the lighting control system. Wire the Wall Mounted Switch in place of a standard wall switch. Inclusion of this Switch allows remote ON/OFF control of loads connected. This Wall Mounted Switch is designed to work with other
Z-Wave enabled devices. Z-Wave nodes of other types can be added to the system and will also act as repeaters.
|Maximum Load||Resistive :on/off 15 amps (1800 watts) maximum 120 VAC /DIMMER 500W|
|Range||Min 30m line of sight|
1. Before installation ensure that the voltage supply is disconnected.
2. Connect switch module as shown on above diagram.
3. Connect the device in accordance with the wiring diagram presented in Wiring diagram. Switch on 120V of the mains voltage.
4. For "Add" in a network: Put the Z-wave interface controller into "Add" mode, and following its instruction to add the device to your controller. To get in the "Add" mode, the distance between wall-mounted switch and controller is suggested to be in one meter. Quickly pressing the learn switch of ZW30/31 three times for 1 second at least & release to be included.
5. For "Remove" from a network: set up the Z-wave interface controller into "Remove" mode, and following its instruction to delete the ZW30/31 from your controller. Press the learn switch of ZW30/31 three times for 1 second at least &release to be excluded.