1.5A dual port USB wall charger
With this dual USB wall charger for your home, you can conveniently charger your smartphone, tablet-PC, and USB devices to a flush-mounted socket.
Due to the simple and elegant design, the charger fits comfortably into the internal of your apartment without becoming an undesirable view.
Portable USB Charger with swivel head
Input Voltage & Frequency
220 Vac to 240 Vac ± 10 %, 50 ± 3 Hz
220 Vac to 240 Vac, 100 mA 50 Hz
Standby Power input
≤ 70 mW @ 230 V 50 Hz with no load
Power Rated output
5 V dc, 1.5 A @ 25 ℃
> 78% @ 230 Vac 50 Hz with full load
Output ripple voltage
4.75 V to 5.25 V Ripple voltage < 120 mV
Short circuit, Over current, Over temperature
Total output Current
Output current of Each USB port
Min. 0 A Max. 2.1 A
Min. 2.15 A triggered
Over Temp. Protection ( PTC)
Min. 1.5 A @ 240 Vac, 25 ℃, 3 units per Plate
Min. 1.0 A @ 240 Vac, 35 ℃, 3 units per Plate
Min. 1.0 A @ 240 Vac, 45 ℃, 3 units per Plate
Top case: PC (Makrolon® 2407)
Base case: PC (Makrolon® 2407 MAS056)
Lifetime of insertion and extraction of USB
Min. 10 000 cycles @ 1.5 A load
Insertion force of USB
17 ± 4 N
Extraction force of USB
17 ± 4 N
IP20 (for indoor use only)
0 °C to 45 °C
0 °C to 60 °C
The product can be operated less or equal to 2 000 meters reference to the sea level.
Features and applications
* Upper and lower ventilation holes
* Power socket USB with single USB jacks
* Embedded standard type design to save your space.
* Strong performance for Connect all devices directly without the need of a wire.fast loading.
* Short-circuit, over current, over voltage, over temperature protection function.
* Children protection
* No batteries included and required.
1. What happens if I mix and match a USB charger cable with a USB plug?
There is the potential for an incorrect charge to be applied to your device. This could result in a number of issues, including battery and device damage and the risk of overheating, fire and explosion. You should always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.