USB wall charger with 2 USB jacks DC 5V 2.1A
This USB wall charger offers two USB charging ports. It is an ideal solution for creating a centralized mini charging station for commercial and professional workplaces as well as high-end offices and houses. It is able to charge electronic devices simultaneously, including smartphones, tablets, e-readers, cameras and MP3 players without adapters minimizing clusters.
44.5 x 44.9 x 37.2 mm (L x W x H)
42.6 g ± 10%
Power rated input
110 V a.c to 240V a.c 50Hz, 0.45 A max
Standby Power input
Power rated output
5V d.c Max. 2.1 A
Average > 80%, @ 220V a.c. 50Hz
Output Ripple voltage
4.75V d.c to 5.35V d.c ripple voltage < 150 mV p-p
Short circuit, over current(2.55A), over voltage(7.5 V d.c max), over temperature
0℃ to 40℃ , 10% to 90% RH, no condensing
Features and applications
* Strong performance for Connect all devices directly without the need of a wire fast loading.
* Providing 2.1 amps of charging power, the device can safely charge smart phones, tablets,
* Strong performance for Connect all devices directly.
* fast loading
* Short-circuit, over current(2.55 A max), over voltage( 7.5 V DC max), over temperature protection function.
* Ideal for use in residential, commercial and healthcare applications. Such as home, offices, hotels, airport, railway station, lounges, hospital, etc.
1.How long will it take my electronic device(s) to charge?
Due to different battery types and charging requirements, the charging time may vary from device to device.
2.Can I charge multiple tablets at once?
Yes. You can charge one tablet using the high power USB port (right side) and charge a second tablet using the Tamper-Resistant Outlet. For the safety of the devices, the charger will shut down if two high power devices are plugged into the USB ports at the same time.
3. Could my USB device be dangerous?
Certified USB devices are in general very safe to use, as long as they are used correctly in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.